Quickbooks Error Support 1800 969 1649
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am getting error during payroll as Internet connection error: unknown error , revert to resolve ?

2 posters

Go down

i am getting error during payroll as  Internet connection error: unknown error , revert to resolve ? Empty i am getting error during payroll as Internet connection error: unknown error , revert to resolve ?

Post by helpusinqb Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm

i am receiving error during payroll as Internet connection error: unknown error ,, kindly help me how to resolve this issue ?

helpusinqb

Back to top Go down

i am getting error during payroll as  Internet connection error: unknown error , revert to resolve ? Empty Re: i am getting error during payroll as Internet connection error: unknown error , revert to resolve ?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:59 pm

You may receive the above error when updating payroll or the QuickBooks program.

This error can be caused by any of the following:

Internet security and personal firewall settings
Microsoft Internet Explorer security settings
System date and time settings.

How to fix it

To resolve this issue, verify firewall and Internet security settings, Microsoft Internet Explorer settings, and system date and time settings.

To verify or change Internet security and personal firewall settings:
Refer to your Internet security and firewall software documentation for instructions on how to adjust the settings (including port settings) to allow QuickBooks Desktop to update.
Verify that the two QuickBooks Desktop files listed below are allowed access through your firewall software to allow the update to download:
qbw32.exe (QuickBooks executable file)
qbupdate.exe (QuickBooks update executable file)
Verify that port 80 and port 443 are not disabled.

Due to the complexity and variety of available systems and software, we are unable to provide directions for checking the specifications above. If you need further assistance, check with your system or network administrator, the vendor from whom you purchased the firewall software, or a local computer consultant wrote:

To verify Microsoft Internet Explorer settings:
Open Internet Explorer.
Select the Tools menu and select Internet options.
Click the Advanced tab.
Scroll down to the Security section.
Select the options Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0.
Click OK.

To verify the system date and time settings:
Right-click the time display in the system tray of your Windows taskbar, typically located at the lower right of your screen.
Select Adjust Date/Time.
Set the correct date (make particular note of the year) and time.
Click OK.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://quickbookspayrollsupport.com/

Back to top Go down